Saturday, July 24, 2010

RICHARD MARK RAWLINS: EAW SHOOT









So for EAW 2010 I did photographer duties. It was good to get back behind the lens. Hadn't done it in awhile. But when I do I really like shooting at night.

Shooting outside Bohemia for the EAW guerilla fashion show 'Dressed for Work' was great. Light changing all the time, everybody shooting click click clit clit clax, flashes going off, car lights changing the atmosphere, light spilling between people and from the surrounding businesses, me adjusting settings moving from flash to no flash, zooming with the moving models, the Red Bull truck pumping 'I'm a be', slow shutter speeds, nakedness all round...ahhhhh.
According to Photographer Rodell Warner: I see yuh real like yuhself dey daddy!

YES I DID.


No comments:

Post a Comment